07 April, 2014

Monday Review: L'Oreal Fibrology Thickening Conditioner

fibrology conditioner
(quick note: I obviously have the German version but in the UK the range is spelt Fibrology)

What L'Oreal say...

A breakthrough in the science of hair, L'Oréal Laboratories have created L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology Thickening Conditioner proven to give long-lasting thickness wash after wash. Hair looks & feels thicker, with visible body & bounce.
REVOLUTION: FILLOXANE
A patented ingredient proven to penetrate the fibre and expand hair from within
- Penetrates deep within the fibre
- Expands & increases the diameter of each hair
- Remains in the fibre for a long-lasting, cumulative effect
Price: £2.99 for 200ml - buy here

Packaging: The packaging is the same as all other L'Oreal Elvive conditioners, I do really like the turquoise colour of this range, though.

Does it do what it claims? So far I've used this conditioner 3 times & my hair feels so lovely & soft after using it. I also feel as though it has more body so yes, this looks like it could really be doing what it says on the tin - winner!

Fragrance: This smells so so good. For a day or two after using this conditioner my hair smells so lovely. In the bottle it doesn't smell of much but once your hair is dry it smells delish!

Overall...
I give this conditioner -  I absolutely love it! My hair is super soft, full of body & smells amazing, what more could you want?

Have you tried this conditioner or any of the other products in the Fibrology range? What do you think? 
Let me know in the comments below :)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...