06 April, 2014

Hello... again!

I can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged :( SO much has changed since the start of the year, here's a quick breakdown of the biggies:

New job! In February I started a new job *woo* I'm now working for STYLIGHT right here in the centre of Munich & I love it! I'm currently working with the lovely Rebecca (who you may know from itscohen.co.uk) & we've been working on some pretty cool things - whilst consuming bucket loads of tea! Did you see this fashion tube map doing the rounds? Yep, that was us :)
I also had the amazing opportunity to be the voiceover of their new TV ad - crazy, eh?


New hair! In January I chopped all my hurr off, 2014: the year of the bob!


I'm also currently looking to move house; after living in our little flat for just over a year we're thinking of moving closer the the centre of Munich - cue stressful times!

I've scheduled lots of new posts to push me to get back into the swing of blogging so keep your peepers peeled for new posts over the next few days :)

Lots of loves!


Follow on Bloglovin

P.S. if you haven't seen this, stop everything! Get a brew & give your ears a treat (currently obsessed with these boys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...