21 December, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: Most Wanted #46

pyjama shirt

Where to buy...

Firstly, I want to apologise for my lack of posts recently. I've been working non-stop plus I have my parents coming to stay over Christmas so preparation has been a bit manic! Posting a Friday post on a Saturday just highlights that :/

Anyway, back to the little beauty featured above... 
Pyjama shirts have been around for a while but I still absolutely love them, especially this Topshop number with its pretty watercolour floral design. 

Would you wear a pyjama shirt? Or would you be worried people would think you'd not bothered to change out of your jammies? 
I think there's a fine line :)

MYSTRINGALING X


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...