27 November, 2013

Monthly Favourites - November

mystringaling nov faves

It's been a few months since I last did a 'favourites' post, truth be told I don't change my routine that much & haven't bought many new products until recently. However, this month has seen a few new things which I really love & now are makeup bag staples of mine.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
This is my go-to foundation when I need to do my makeup quickly. Brilliant light coverage & long-lasting. See my full review here.

Benefit Fine One One
I've recently been using the middle watermelon shade in this stick as a lip colour. It is a little drying, but with lashings of lip balm it's a really lovely subtle pink. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
A recent edition but a goodun, plus super cheap! Full review here.

Müller Eyelash Curlers
Another cheap product in my makeup bag but really good. My first pair lasted forever so I thought I'd spend another 3/4€ & treat myself to another pair. 
Review coming soon...

Elf Warm Bronzer
Really lovely winter bronzer. Leaves my skin looking glowing & radiant (not bad for £4, eh?)
I particularly like combining this with MAC's Face & Body. Full review here.

NARS Angelika Blusher
An oldie but a goodie. A little touch of this on the apples of my cheeks really brightens up my face; the perfect partner for the Elf bronzer. Review coming soon...

Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara
Amazing mascara. No mess, no fuss, just big long lashes. Perfect for mornings when you're in a rush. Read my full review here.

MAC Face & Body Foundation
This is my 'I've got some time to get ready so I'll do my makeup really nicely' foundation. I find that to build to decent coverage & blend seamlessly, this little baby takes a bit longer to apply. Not that I'm complaining, the finish is gorgeous, soft & dewy, & it looks good all day. Full review here.

What are your favourites this month? Let me know in the comments below.

MYSTRINGALING X

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...