25 November, 2013

Monday Review: Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion

This Monday's review is the 'sister product' of a mascara I used to use a lot: Max Factor's False Lash Effect Fusion Volume & Length mascara £11.99 for 13.1ml.

mystringaling maxf mascara mon review

What Max Factor say...
Get set for the ultimate in lash glam. Max Factor introduces False Lash Effect Fusion; our first super-volumising and lengthening mascara in one.
False Lash Effect Fusion is the sister product to Max Factor’s award-winning False Lash Effect. It fuses the brand’s most celebrated and award winning IFX brush with an innovative fibre lengthening formula, which contains the nylon fibres found in real lash extensions along with lash plumping particles.
The breakthrough result is up to 2x* the volume and length for 100% lash glamour. It’s never been easier to create on-trend bold and glamorous eye looks.
  • Up to 100% more volume and 100% more length vs. bare lashes.
  • Wear it every day for a natural look.
  • No flaking or smudging gives lovely lash confidence.
  • Washes off easily.
  • Great choice for contact lens wearers.
*vs bare lashes
The bristles of the IFX brush dip into the formula and are gently coated before the wand softly glides across every lash, allowing you to take lash glam to new lengths! The buildable formula lets you dial up the drama to suit any occasion; so go on and plump up your lashes and make a lash statement with False Lash Effect Fusion – Max Factor’s ultimate new volume and length mascara.

Results...
Until looking at the applicator really closely, I didn't realise that there were tiny fibres in the mascara. If I had known, I'm not sure I'd have wanted to use it (anyone else read the blurb & worry about bits getting in their eyes?) However, having used the product for a few weeks now I can safely say that nothing has ever gone into my eyes *phew* & there's absolutely no fall out on to your under eye area/cheeks. This mascara is amazing! My lashes look full, long & very black all day long, keeping me looking wide awake, even if I'm not feeling it.

Overall...
I would give this mascara 
I've been using Benefit's 'They're Real' for so long that I was a bit unsure about using another mascara, but whilst I think the applicator of 'They're Real' is a bit better, I actually think Max Factor's formula is much better. If I put 'They're Real' on my lower lashes it would always transfer to under my eyes, whereas False Lash Effect Fusion has a lot more staying power. Big thumbs up from me!

Have you tried this mascara? What did you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts, especially if you've tried 'They're Real' too :)

MYSTRINGALING X

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...