02 September, 2013

Monthly Favourites - August

I haven't done a monthly favourites post in a while (mostly because I've been trying to save money & not indulge in new beauty bits!) 
However, August deserves a 'favourites' because these products are the mutt's nuts!

aug faves mystringaling

Diorskin Nude BB Creme - shade 002
Review here
The coverage is as good, if not better than foundation, yet lightweight, beautiful packaging & the colour is perfect for summer sun-kissed skin 
- what more could a girl want?!

Vaseline Spray & Go moisturiser - Aloe Fresh
Review here
The ideal summer after sun moisturiser. Super easy to apply & travel with - a must for everyone's suitcase.

Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer - shade 010 Ivory
Review here
Another brilliant Rimmel product - amazing coverage & application + a bargain at just over £5 a pop

aug faves nails mystringaling

Essie nail varnish is 'Sugar Daddy'
This has become my go-to nail varnish. It's such a beautiful, subtle colour that can be applied with just a couple of coats for an everyday nail, or built up for a pretty, feminine look. It's really easy to apply, drys quickly & lasts around a week before chipping - I love it!

OPI nail varnish in 'My Vampire is Buff'
My nail colour of the summer; My Vampire is Buff is perfect for fingers or toes & gives you a really quick yet modern look. This will be a firm favourite of mine for a long time.

What products have you favoured this month? Let me know in the comments below

MYSTRINGALING X


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. i really want to try the vaseline spray :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend it, much quicker & easier than cream moisturisers :)

      Delete
  2. I love the Vaseline spray:)
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...