It's been a while but Monday reviews are back, this week: Bioderma's Sensibio Rich Soothing Cream moisturiser for sensitive skin, £14.30 for 40ml
What Bioderma say...
Daily protective soothing, hydrating and intensely nourishing care for dry to very dry, sensitive intolerant skin.
• A new step forward in the treatment of sensitive intolerant skin, the patented Toléridine®complex instantly and durably acts against inflammation. It raises the skin’s tolerance threshold. The skin is more resistant and thus better protected against external attack, so it becomes less reactive.
• Sensibio Rich cream instantly soothes feelings of overheating, redness and tightness, and provides immediate comfort.
• Sensibio Rich cream hydrates, nourishes intensely and rebuilds the cutaneous barrier thus avoiding the penetration of irritant agents.
• Formulated with rigorously selected active ingredients known to be harmless, preservative-free and fragrance-free, Sensibio Rich cream guarantees optimum tolerance.
• Sensibio Rich cream’s smooth texture leaves the skin soft and supple.
• Sensibio Rich cream is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
Firstly, I wouldn't class my skin as 'intolerant'. Dry: yes, sensitive: yes, but perhaps not as delicate as this cream is meant for. I found it to be light, comfortable and not particularly greasy, however, I wasn't wowed by this. To me this was just a normal everyday moisturiser, and whilst I enjoyed using it, I wouldn't rush to repurchase.
I would give this moisturiser ☆☆☆
Compared to Bioderma's other products, notably their H2O cleanser and Pore Refiner, I wasn't overly impressed by this.
Have you tried this moisturiser, or any of Bioderma's other moisturisers? What did you think?