12 August, 2013

Monday Review: Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

This week: Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealer, £5.49 for 7ml.

Rimmel WMU concealer

What Rimmel say...
Rimmel's first full coverage concealer. Instant anti-fatigue effect with peptides and vitamin moisturising complex. Visibly reawakens and illuminates under the eyes. Completely conceals spots and other blemishes.
Results...
I bought this as a last minute, cheap concealer to take on holiday & it's probably turned out to be one of the best spur of the moment purchases I've ever made. Originally I wanted to buy Collection's Lasting Perfection concealer, as I'd heard a lot of good things about it, however, alas in Birmingham airport's departure lounge it just wasn't to be. I'm a huge fan of other Rimmel products, however, for some reason I wasn't expecting too much from this concealer, which may be one of the reasons why I love it so much. I bought shade 010 Ivory which is perfect for brightening up my under eye area & covering any darkness. I didn't realise the coverage would be so good; the formula is extremely light & blendable yet the coverage is incredible, really full without looking at all cakey (the photos above show how thick the formula is). This is the perfect partner to use with Dior's Diorskin BB Creme, covering any extra redness that the BB cream doesn't quite cover. 

Overall...
I cannot rave about this concealer enough, I would give it ☆+
This easily gives as much coverage as my MAC Studio Finish concealer, but in a much lighter formula & a much easier application. This concealer really is the shiz!

Have you tried Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealer? What did you think?

MYSTRINGALING X


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I love this concealer! I don't feel the need to go shopping around for a new one. This does it for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you've convinced me to go out and buy this. I've never been a huge fan Rimmel products, but I do need a high coverage concealer for under my eyes.
    Thanks for the review.

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been really impressed with this & it's such a bargain too! It comes in three shades, I think, so should suit a variety of skin tones as well :) X

      Delete
  3. Lovely review hunni, I've still not gotten around to trying this out and I really want too, looks amazing xx
    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...