19 August, 2013

Monday Review: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Cleanser with Pump Cap

This Monday I'm revisiting an old favourite, Bioderma's Sensibio H2O cleanser. For a full review of the actual cleanser, click here - today's post is a review of the special edition pump cap (see below).

mystringaling1
A comparison of the standard 500ml bottle & the 500ml pump cap bottle

Apparently this cap is limited edition, something I wasn't aware of when buying it, and also refillable, although I'm not sure I'd bother to be honest. I bought this thinking it would be a much easier way to dispense the product, without unnecessarily wasting any, however, it took me quite a while to get used to the pump action. If, like me, you like a fair bit of product on your cotton wool to wipe the day away, the pump actually makes it harder to use. If you press too hard the cleanser squirts upwards & goes everywhere, if you press more gently it then takes a long time to soak your cotton wool *why?!*. All in all this is a really nice idea but I don't think I'd bother repurchasing it as it's just confirmed that I much prefer the standard cap; if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Overall... 
I would give the Bioderma pump cap bottle 

Have you tried the Sensibio cleanser with this cap? What did you think? I know Lisa Eldridge has said she found the pump really useful when using this product on photo shoots, & I can see the appeal, but personally I just don't think it's worth paying the extra money for.


MYSTRINGALING X


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...