30 August, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: Most Wanted #26

ASOS embroidered dress
Where to buy...

I think this embroidered ASOS dress is just stunning. The pattern, the colours, the fact that the whole thing is completely embroidered... uh I love it! Within the past week or so this dress has virtually sold out in every size, perhaps I'm not the only one enraptured by it!

*GOOD NEWS* I received an email this morning (1st Sept) saying that this bad boy was back in stock, hurray!

MYSTRINGALING X


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This dress goes directly on my wishlist!!!
    how cute it is????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely isn't it? I wish I had an occasion I could wear it to! :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...