03 July, 2013

What I've Been Buying: ☀ Holiday Haul ☀

hol haul

In a couple of weeks I'm heading to Lanzarote for a bit of sun & much needed relaxation (read: cocktails). So, in preparation I've bought a few things to brighten up my holiday wardrobe 

Cover ups
hol coverup
Where to buy...

Day time
hol daytime
Where to buy...

Evening options
hol evening
Where to buy...


Accessories
hol ac
Where to buy...


So those are my picks for my holiday. Are you going away on holiday this summer? Or does anyone have a lovely staycation planned? I can't wait to get on the beach 

MYSTRINGALING X

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I literally love everything here! :)
    Especially the pineapple dress, the Lazy Oaf tee and the sandals!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't wait for a bit of sun now to wear them all! XX

      Delete
  2. Ohh I love a good holiday haul! You've got some great stuff! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love having a good nose at what other people have been buying so thought it was only fair to share :) XX

      Delete
  3. Absolutely love the way you've laid out this post!
    Fab!

    Leona @ http://lolarose1.blogspot.ie/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those printed dresses and the polka dots, pineapples and smilley face prints!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...