28 July, 2013

☀ Poolside/Beach Makeup ☀ - What's On My Face

holiday

I spent last week soaking up some sun in Lanzarote so I thought I'd share with you lovelies what I wore on my face whilst sunbathing. It can be hard to find the perfect beach/poolside makeup; you don't want anything too heavy but, if you're like me, the thought of sitting there naked-faced is a little terrifying. I found this combo perfect; light, natural & plenty of SPF, we don't want a face like an old leather shoe now do we?

poolside makeup


I picked up the concealer & BB cream in the airport, I'd wanted to try both for a long time so I couldn't resist when going through Duty Free (full reviews of both coming soon). The Bioderma suncream was a sample that I was given whilst stocking up on some more Sensibio cleansing water. I was surprised to see that it was tinted so, if you have a beautiful complexion naturally, you could slap this on & go -- perfect for a quick holiday daytime makeup. I'm not a fan of a full makeup look for the poolside, however, you can't go wrong with a few coats of a good mascara to make you look a little more fresh-faced & 'They're Real' is perfect!

Have you used any of these products? What are your poolside/beach makeup essentials?

MYSTRINGALING X


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...