26 July, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: Most Wanted #22

So, after a brief hiatus I am back with another most wanted item. 
This week I thought I'd be topical & search for a Kate-esque Jenny-Packham-a-like dress (whyyy do you have to be one of a kind, lovely dress? *sigh*)

If you're not sure what I'm referring to (how?) see below...

Kate

Kate-esque
Where to buy...

What did you think of Kate's look as she left the Lindo Wing with baby George in her arms? 
Personally, I think she always looks stunning, the woman can do no wrong in my eyes 

MYSTRINGALING X


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I really like the dress Kate wore and I think she looked beautiful. I personally prefer the dress that you have picked out for myself but I think Kate's was perfect for her! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ASOS version so much! The back is adorable x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...