04 June, 2013

Oh Em Geeee... Primark @ ASOS

Primark @ ASOS


Those beautiful online retailing giants have done it again, added another high street powerhouse to their site; 
three cheers for ASOS, Primarni is now available online!

Currently ASOS are stocking 20 Primark items but this is soon to grow & I for one can't wait. See my favourites (above) + more here: Primark @ ASOS.

Will you be buying your Primarni bargains from ASOS instead of a nightmare Saturday afternoon sesh with the world & his wife in store? Or do you think Primark should have stayed strictly high street?

MYSTRINGALING X

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is awesome, now I don't have to treck into town to buy from Primark - feel sorry for my bank balance though haha!

    - http://littlevoiceindiarose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm the exact same! I can't believe Primarni's finally online :D

      Delete
  2. I think you need to actually see the stuff in Primark to check the quality & stitching etc before you buy! The free delivery is appealing for me being overseas which is a great thing about ASOS but I think I'll save the Primark items for a good looky in store! Andrea x

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about checking the quality etc. Like you, being overseas, it's so much easier for me having it on ASOS & free delivery. The closest Primark to Munich is about 3-4hrs away so this is a little godsend for me :D X

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...