15 June, 2013

Munich Adventures: Neuschwanstein Castle

IMG_0979

A few weeks ago my parents came to visit & we decided to visit Neuschwanstein castle south of Munich. The castle was used by Walt Disney as the basis for Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty's) castle so I was really excited to see it in the flesh. 

IMG_0963IMG_0964
IMG_0965IMG_0968
IMG_0973IMG_0969
IMG_0975

The castle itself is built into the mountains on top of a huge hill so by the time we'd walked there I wasn't feeling too princess-like. The whole area was so incredibly beautiful, though. If you ever have the chance to see Neuschwanstein it is so worth it, the scenery is unreal, it really is magical.

MYSTRINGALING X

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I really want to go here, funnily enough I was looking it up earlier with my boyfriend :) we're planning to go at some point.

    It all looks so beautiful, lovely post.

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go! It's such a beautiful place. It's really easy to get to from Munich too :) XX

      Delete
  2. This is absolutely breathtaking! Wish I lived there but definitely will visit at some point in my life! Don't fancy the masssive walk there though but the scenery does look magical!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The walk was a bit of a surprise, I didn't realise it would be on top of such a steep piece of mountain! The views were 100% worth it though. Definitely go if you have chance :) XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...