19 May, 2013

Ted Baker SS13 Blogger Competition

Ted SS13 Comp



As soon as I heard about Ted Baker's SS13 blogger competition I already knew two of the three pieces I wanted to use: this stunning swan print Yonina tunic and these incredible Lissome lime heels. Because these are such statement pieces I didn't want to add any jewellery but I think these Rosalie sunglasses are the ultimate stylish summer accessory. I think this outfit would be perfect for lots of different summer occasions; a summer wedding, drinks with friends, a date, the list is endless! I think hair and makeup are essential to whether this look is casual or dressy, as the pieces are really versatile. 

What do you think of the pieces I chose? Let me know in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...