05 May, 2013

Monthly Favourites: April

APRIL faves

april favourites

My favourites for April include...

Vitamin E Skin Care Hot Cloth Cleanser by Superdrug (full review coming soon)
I picked this up when I went back to the UK for a few days because I didn't want to travel with a massive bottle of Bioderma cleanser. I've been really impressed so far, full review coming on Monday.

Benefit Fine One One stick blusher
The next three products featured in my latest makeup haul post. See more about them here.

Benefit They're Real mascara

Touche Éclat foundation

Rimmel Apocalips lipgloss in shade Big Bang
This was another product I picked up whilst I was at home. I'd read a lot of hype about the Apocalips lipglosses & I have to say I was very impressed. They're super pigmented & so quick & easy to apply, perfect for a night out.

MAC Studio Finish Concealer
These two MAC products also featured in my makeup haul post, not sure how I could live without them both now, I love them!

MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Pressed Powder

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters in shades Candy Apple, Tutti Frutti, Juicy Papaya & Sugar Frosting
I recently reviewed these lipsticks, you can see more information about them there but I have to say these have now become a staple in my handbag. I usually carry around two of the colours, a lighter & a darker, & think they're perfect for perking up your look throughout the day :)

What were your favourites in April? I'd love to know if any of these products made it onto your favourites list?

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...