06 May, 2013

Monday Review: Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser

This Monday's product appeared in my April favourites (hint as to how much I like it!) Superdrug's Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin, £4.99 for 200ml + muslin cloth.

mon rev 6may

What Superdrug say...
Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser with muslin cloth is ideal for removing dirt and make-up whilst providing gentle exfoliation. This will help improve circulation, leaving skin deeply cleansed, soft and radiant. Enriched with naturally sourced Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that will help to shield your skin against environmental damage and premature skin ageing by combating the harmful effects of free radicals. The rich and creamy formula also contains a skin conditioning multivitamin complex comprising vitamins A, B, F and H, which combined with horse chestnut extract, helps to care for dry skin.

Results...
I bought this cleanser whilst I was back in the UK for a few days as I didn't want to take a large bottle of Bioderma cleanser home with me. I saw this in Superdrug & honestly wasn't expecting much but thought I'd give it a go. I'd used Liz Earle's hot cloth cleanser before & really liked it (it's probably the quickest way I've ever managed to remove my makeup) but the Liz Earle product is rather pricey & I just couldn't justify paying that much each time. However, the Superdrug cleanser is a snip of the price at just £4.99 &, in my opinion, it's as good, if not better, than Liz Earle. I much prefer the smell of the Superdrug cleanser, it reminds me of suncream, whereas Liz Earle's is slightly more menthol-y. It also comes in a large, easy to use, squeezy tube which is perfect for quick use, when all you want to do is get your makeup off so you can go to bed!

Overall...
I would give this product 
I was really impressed by this cleanser & would 100% repurchase it. It's super quick & easy to use, & it left my skin feeling soft, smooth & invigorated.

Have you tried this cleanser, or another hot cloth cleanser? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below :)


MYSTRINGALING X

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah, good I'm not the only one :) have you tried the other hot cloth cleanser Superdrug do? It's £1 more for 50ml less, that's why I tried this one X

      Delete
  2. I've been told to try this - seems really good and worth it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really rate it & for a fiver you can't really go wrong :) X

      Delete
  3. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment :) I will definitely have a look at your blog X

      Delete
  4. I've purchased this but I'm yet to use it as I have a few things I want to finish off before opening a brand new product. I'm really looking forward to trying it though as I've heard such great things about it.
    I must admit, I adore the smell of the Liz Earle C+P

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Liz Earle is really lovely but the smell of this reminded me of summer :) X

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...