20 May, 2013

Monday Review: Benefit They're Real Mascara

It's been doing the rounds in the blogosphere & I have to say I couldn't wait to get my hands on it - this Monday's review: 
Benefit They're Real mascara, £19.50 for 8.5g

mon review theyre real

What Benefit say...
They're real! is the UK's No.1 best-selling mascara!*They're real! lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts & separates. Our jet black, long-wearing formula won’t smudge or dry out. A specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had! What else you need to know:
  • 94% saw dramatic length & volume**
  • 90% saw base-to-tip curl**
  • 94% saw visible lift* 100% saw long-wearing results**
  • 100% saw long-wearing results**
*Source: The NPD Group. Value and Unit Line sales of the Total Prestige Mascara Makeup segment for 2012 Jan to Dec
**Results observed in a consumer panel survey


Results...
I really wasn't sure what to expect from this mascara, I almost couldn't believe that it would do what it says but, it did. My lashes looked super long & they still looked just as good after a full day's wear with no flaking or drying. The only thing I didn't like about this mascara was that the first few applications were very wet, if that makes sense? There was a lot of product on the brush which meant my lashes had a tendency to get a bit stuck together, I'm not a fan of the spider lashes look! However, after a few uses the product seemed to be a bit more manageable & now 3 or 4 weeks after purchasing it I really am in love :)

Overall...
I would give this mascara 
I don't know if you would actually mistake my real lashes for falsies but it's about as close as you can get. I love this mascara & despite the price tag I would repurchase it. On the whole I'm not a huge fan of Benefit products but this one is a definite winner. 

Have you tried this mascara? What did you think? If you're in the UK, get your hands on a sample with this month's Elle magazine :)

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...