28 May, 2013

I got sunshineee #OOTD

OOTD 28may


Finally! Some sunshine in Munich. Whilst all of you lovely Brits have been enjoying some rare Bank Holiday sunshine, I've been sat here in head-to-toe winter gear feeling very sorry for myself. So, as soon as the clouds parted & the rays shone down I was out & about soaking up some sun  It also gave me the perfect excuse to wear my new, & very much beloved, Nike air max 1s. I love the colour lime so as soon as I saw these I knew I had to have them (luckily I got them off eBay for a snip of the price, even better!)

I've also decided to sign up to lookbook as I spend so much time perusing it. So, if you like my look, please give it a hype, it would mean a lot to me ☺ 

MYSTRINGALING X

8 comments:

  1. Ooo I love that dungaree dress! Such a cute outfit :) following! xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! You and your dangaroos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit on your hunni and your hair looks amazing. xx

    Danielle | Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveyour hair cut. wish i was able to pull off some sneakers like those! :)
    happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...