24 May, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: Most Wanted #18

nike liberty title
fiil nike liberty

Nike Air Max 1, so hot right now, & a beautiful British classic, Liberty London. It almost shouldn't work but it so does & thanks to the magic that is Nike iD I managed to design these babies myself. With loads of different Nike styles & even more Liberty fabrics to choose from, go try it yourself (warning: it is quite addictive & at around £100+ per pair could end up being quite a pricey game to play!)

Which design do you prefer? Or which Liberty fabric would you choose for your perfect pair of Nikes?

MYSTRINGALING X

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog darling. I love the second pair! Such a cool idea to make them customizable!

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) I love the Nike iD site, it's addictive! X

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...