03 April, 2013

Monthly Favourites: March

march favourites

March was the month that I got serious about my skincare, welcome last month's favourites...

Bioderma Sébium Pore Refiner (full review coming soon)
This was a product I saw recommended by Lisa Eldridge (who, if you're not aware already, is an incredible make-up artist, I'm addicted to her youtube channel!) So yes, Lisa recommended this product for people who have large pores & being the large-pored gal that I am I thought I'd give it a try. I expected it to make my skin feel quite tight, closing up the ol' pores, but instead it was a really soft, velvety texture, & it is an incredible make-up base. I apply it just to my T-Zone & it makes my make-up so even & soft looking - amazing stuff!

La Roche-Posay Lipikar Balm AP (full review coming soon)
I originally tried this moisturiser because I was given a sample of it when I bought the Bioderma cleanser. My skin has been so dry recently with all the crazy weather & despite this being mostly a body cream I decided to try it at night on my face. I was so surprised by how well this worked as a face moisturiser, it's incredibly soft & nourishing without feeling greasy & despite being thick it hasn't given me any breakouts; I think this will be my new favourite product for a while.

Bio-Oil
I reviewed this product on Monday (see my review here), as I said then, I really don't feel like this product has received enough hype. It completely cleared up the dry skin that I'd had for so long on my neck & it only took a few drops to do it :)

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Cleanser
Last but not least, a much hyped about product - Bioderma's micelle water cleanser (read my review here). Completely gentle yet really tough, this miracle water gets even a full face of make-up off in a few swipes. I've always been a make-up wipe girl but since trying this I don't think I'll go back, my face feels so clean & soft after using this, something which I never properly felt with make-up wipes - brilliant!

After using all of these products I've noticed such a positive change in my skin, it's a lot clearer, softer & generally healthier looking. Have you tried any of these products? What did you think? I will be finalising my first giveaway in the next few days & will be including the Bioderma cleanser - keep an eye out for details :)

MYSTRINGALING X

3 comments:

  1. I love this post.... I just recently purchased bioderma and I'm liking it so far....
    It be great if we followed each other
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/march-favourites.html?showComment=1365015592148&m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Thank you for your lovely comment, I'll definitely check your blog out :) X

      Delete
    2. Thank you.. It be great if we follow each other!!

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...