08 April, 2013

Money Supermarket #PassionForFashion2

Moneysupermarket.com are once again asking bloggers to show their 'passion for fashion' by putting together 3 summer outfits for under £200 a pop. So, not one to shirk a challenge, here are my offerings, I'd love to know what you think :)

Passion for Fashion 2: Casual


The first category is casual. For me summer casual wear is all about being comfortable hence the comfy Dr Marten-esque flats & item-of-the-moment: a pair of dungarees. Perfect for a festival or just a lazy summer's day.

Casual outfit cost: sunglasses - Topshop £16 // hat - ASOS £12 // dungarees - Boohoo £25 // nail varnish - Topshop £5 // satchel - Boohoo £25 // socks - ASOS £4 // flats - Boohoo £20 // t-shirt - ASOS £18

Total: £125

Passion for Fashion 2: Beach/Holiday Wear


The second category was holiday wear, for me that's long days spent at the beach or pool enjoying some much needed sunshine. My holiday essentials include suncream (of course!) & a book, I chose The Great Gatsby as I read it earlier this year & loved it. I also love bright colours & mixing patterns in the summer - hence the mismatched bikini - anything fun goes!

Holiday outfit cost: towel - Next £14 // sunglasses - Boohoo £10 // Nivea suncream set - Boots £18.99 // cover-up - ASOS £25 // bikini top - ASOS £16 // bikini bottoms - ASOS £12 // sandals - Boohoo £22 // book - Amazon £12.97 // large bag - Boohoo £20

Total: £150.96

Passion for Fashion 2: Party

Aaaaand last but not least: party! For this category I really wanted to channel the 60s looks seen on the Marc Jacobs & Louis Vuitton SS13 catwalks. I included the Prada-esque sunglasses because I think they're fabulous & if you're going to an evening 'do it might still be light & therefore necessitate sunglasses (I had to fit them in somehow!)

Party outfit cost: headband - Topshop £7.50 // dress - Topshop £28 // sunglasses - Boohoo £6 // hair inspiration from Perrie Edwards // clutch bag - ASOS £25 // perspex heeled shoes - ASOS £40

Total: £106.50

So there we go, 3 very different outfits for 3 different summer occasions, what did you think? Let me know in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X



+ if you haven't already entered (or even if you have) click on the image below to take part in my first ever giveaway to win a bottle of Bioderma Sensibio H2O cleanser & more :)

giveaway button 3



2 comments:

  1. Loving the Polka Dot tee with the giraffes on :)

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit posts: She Is Pinstripe Dungarees at the North Bloggers Meet Up & Varsity Jacket & Nike Blazers | Varsity Girl

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun isn't it? :)

      Now following you on GFC, you have a really lovely blog :) I absolutely love your Yankees varsity jacket!

      X

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...