29 April, 2013

Monday Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

It may be Monday but cheer up, there's these little beauties to review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters, £7.99 each.

lip butter 3

IMG_1069

lip butter 4
lip butter 5

lip butter 2

What Revlon say...
Buttery balm with beautiful shiny color to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated.

Results...
I love these lip butters. I've pretty much always been a lip balm or gloss girl, only really wearing lipstick on nights out. The thing that always puts me off lipsticks is the worry of it getting on my teeth - not a good look! The brilliant thing about these lip butters is that they have a really good colour payout but they're also quite sheer & moisturising & so there's no worry of them leaving nasty stains on your teeth. The colour is also very buildable meaning a colour like 'Candy Apple' could take you from day to night.

Overall...
I would give these lip butters 
I really love them (hence having accumulated four colours already!) If, like me, you love a good lip balm or gloss these are the perfect lipstick for you plus there's 20+ colours to choose from.

Have you tried these? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X

2 comments:

  1. I love the shades of these, so perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought! They're really lovely :) X

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...