22 April, 2013

Monday Review: La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP Moisturiser

This week's review is a product that appeared in last month's favourites, La Roche-Posay's Lipikar Baume AP moisturiser, £9.75 for 200ml from escentual.com - I bought this from a pharmacy in Munich for approx. 19,90€ for 400ml.

mon review 22apr fin

What La Roche-Posay say...
Lipikar Balm AP immediately soothes dry to very dry skin, providing 24-hour moisturisation and anti-scratch protection to help break the vicious cycle of scratching and restore skin comfort.

- With active ingrediants Niacinamide, Shea Butter (20%), Canola Oil, Omega 3 and 6 and Glycerine.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water to soothe, soften and comfort sensitive skin.

Results...
I was given a sample of this when I first purchased the Bioderma Sensibio H2O cleanser. At the time I was suffering from really dry skin due to the cold weather & whilst I knew it was meant for your body I decided to start applying it at night as a really thick hydrating night cream. Luckily despite the cream being so thick it didn't give me breakouts, instead it left me with really soft, soothed skin. The formulation is quite thick but a little bit goes a long way, it's extremely soft & feels really lovely when you apply it to your skin. It rubs in easily & afterwards leaves your skin looking glowy - this is why I also tried it under foundation, if you have really dry skin this is brilliant at helping you achieve a dewy look.

Overall...
I would give this moisturiser 
I really love this moisturiser, I've used it all over my body & it's been brilliant. I also love the big 400ml pump dispenser as it makes application really quick & easy. 

 Have you tried this moisturiser or any other of La Roche-Posay's products? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below. + if you haven't entered already, please have a look at my first ever giveaway - it ends at the end of this week so make sure you've entered to be in with a chance to win a bottle of Bioderma Sensibio H2O cleanser + two other brilliant products :)

giveaway button 3

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...