15 April, 2013

Monday Review: Bioderma Sébium Pore Refiner

This week's review is another Bioderma little beauty: their Sébium Pore Refiner, 30ml for £14.80 from escentual.com.

mon review 15apr

What Bioderma say...
Refine the texture of skin that is prone to excessive oiliness with the Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner, a corrective concentrate.
Rich in dermatological active agents, this targeted daily treatment works to tighten pores that are dilated, prevent imperfections, and mattify the skin both immediately and over the long term. The correcting concentrate improves the skin's appearance, making pores appear less visible.
Bioderma's patented Fluidactiv® complex ensures that the quantity of sebum production is reduced, and its quality improved for unblocked pores and fewer breakouts. Antioxidants boost the skin's radiance and protect it from external aggressors.

Results...

I've blogged a lot over the last few months about how dry my skin has been, however, I've always had fairly large pores on my nose & previously had quite an oily T-zone. Before purchasing this pore refiner I was a bit worried that it might may my skin more dry & tight feeling, but if anything it's made my T-zone feel more nourished. I use this before applying make-up (just on my nose, chin, & out to the apples of my cheeks), it provides a brilliant base & makes my skin feel really soft. 


Overall...

I would give this product 


I've been really impressed; not at all drying, it has left my skin really soft & smooth, not tight. I can't say for certain that my pores are smaller but my T-zone definitely feels a lot better & this works brilliantly as a primer.

Have you tried this pore refiner, or any of Bioderma's other products? What did you think? Plus if you haven't already entered (or even if you have) click on the image below to take part in my first ever giveaway to win a bottle of Bioderma Sensibio H2O cleanser & more :)

giveaway button 3

MYSTRINGALING X

2 comments:

  1. Have you used the efflcar duo? if so how do you think this compares? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used the effaclar duo unfortunately :( I've only used the Lipikar Baume AP by La Roche Posay.

      XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...