05 April, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: Most Wanted #12

This week is all about River Island's Design Forum Collection by Georgia Hardinge.

FIIL georgia hardinge

I love the simplicity of the collection, but particularly these pieces - they're so versatile but so interesting & different. I especially love the pleated detailing, enhancing the wearers curves. I'm currently having to stop myself from ordering one of these dresses... I'm going to have to stop typing so I can sit on my hands!

What do you think of Georgia Hardinge's collection for River Island's Design Forum? Let me know in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X

& as if it couldn't get any better, there's an accompanying video to the collection - insane! I love it :D

6 comments:

  1. River island is so original!
    i like the way they put nice pieces together and their creativity.
    I also like your fringe in the other porst darling!
    see you soon

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I love River Island. Thank you very much :) X

      Delete
  2. I love the first dress, we had to read all about how this was created at work and read the interview with the designer and it looks so amazing on, I really want it, I bet it would look amazing on you lovely... Treat yourself hehe

    Danielle xxx

    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha noo don't tempt me! I love the whole collection, but these three pieces in particular :) XX

      Delete
  3. Hey! I hope this message isn't a bother (please delete if you find it so), but as you're a follower of my blog, I thought I'd just drop by to notify that I'm moving to http://diamondinrouge.tumblr.com/ and would appreciate if you'd re-follow me over there. Thank you very much! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...