04 April, 2013

Boohoo #OOTD

ootd boohoo3
ootd boohoo2
ootd boohoo1

Dungarees - Boohoo // Striped crop top - River Island // Necklace - New Look // Loafers - River Island

After posting about my love for dungarees I decided to purchase a pair from Boohoo. I've never bought anything from them before so wasn't sure what they'd be like but the price tag (£25) sold them to me & I'm SO glad I took the plunge, I love them! I decided to use their global styler speech bubble in my photos & seeing as I was repping Munich town I thought I'd try out a thoroughly Bavarian hairstyle 
- it made me feel very Taylor Swift, ha! :D

The sun's finally out here, yaaay! I hope you're all having a lovely Thursday.

Big loves,

MYSTRINGALING

4 comments:

  1. Love your post!!
    It be great if we follow each other I'm already your follower
    http://burstwithenvy.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit! i love your blog :) just followed!

    Latasha x | Le Powder Room

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...