23 March, 2013

Munich Adventures: Wir Machen Cupcakes

Today was meant to be a lovely touristy day to mooch around Munich's beautiful city centre, taking in its sights and sounds, HOWEVER, there was a horrible blizzard which left my face numb & my spirits down. But, (another 'however') one little ray of sunshine in my extremely cold day was discovering Wir Machen Cupcakes on Utzschneiderstr.: day made!

IMG_0754
IMG_0755
IMG_0756
IMG_0757
IMG_0758

These badboys not only looked good but daym they tasted gooood (we bought a cookies & cream, vanilla wolke & sweet day karamell) :)

What have you been doing this weekend? I've seen reports from the UK of the freak snowstorms there (looks like Munich got off lightly!) I also gave in this afternoon & ordered a bottle of the foundation of the moment: YSL's Le Teint Touche Éclat, review to follow :) happy Saturday, everyone!

 MYSTRINGALING X

6 comments:

  1. I love how they have these wooden cupcake holders. First time seeing that in a bakery if i could remember. They definitely look super cute!

    http://jvs-code.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cupcakes look amazing lovely and my mouth is actually watering reading though this post, yum yum yum you lucky thing. Hope you having a lovely time xx

    Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely :) hope you've had a good weekend XX

      Delete
  3. oh my god amazing- i love those cake pops! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...