11 March, 2013

Monday Review: Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate

Another perfect cold weather product for this week's review: Liz Earle's Superskin Concentrate, £19.75 for 10ml.

liz earle oil

What Liz Earle says...
Plump, smooth and rebalance the look and feel of your skin with this aromatic, intensive night-time concentrate. Roll over face and neck. Breathe in the aroma, massage upwards and outwards. Now relax and let Superskin Concentrate work its magic.

Results...
My Mum gave me this travel sized Superskin Concentrate to try as the winter weather has wreaked havoc with my skin, especially my neck & chin, making them really dry. The concentrate contains rosehip oil, argon oil, neroli oil & vitamin E which make a hearty concoction against dry skin. The aromatic smell is a little strong & not really my cup of tea but it's a small price to pay; the Concentrate is incredible, in just a few days my skin felt soft & smooth again. The 10ml size also means it's perfect to put in your handbag in case your skin feels a little dry throughout the day.

Overall...
Overall I would give this product 
I have been so impressed with how good it is, no other moisturiser that I've tried has worked so well. It is a little on the pricey side, especially for the full sized 28ml (£40.25) but if you've tried everything else & nothing has worked then I think it's worth investing in a really good product, such as this. An absolute miracle if you suffer from very dry skin.

Have you tried this, or any other Liz Earle products? I used to be a big fan of her hot cloth cleanser, & I still am when my bank balance allows it! Let me know what you think :)

MYSTRINGALING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...