22 March, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: Most Wanted #10

Lazy Oaf, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

friday im lazy oaf2

I've talked about Lazy Oaf many a time on here, I absolutely love them! Their designs are so simple & wearable but the patterns they use, and quirky design features that they add, make their clothes so fun, there's no other way to describe them.

I absolutely love this Bear Bra Top (£35), especially as styled in the images below, taken from Lazy Oaf's blog.

Screen shot 2013-03-17 at 18.12.13

What do you think? Will you be adding a bit of Lazy Oaf to your SS13 wardrobe?

MYSTRINGALING X

2 comments:

  1. I love Lazy Oaf! That bralet is so cute! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh me too! Have you seen the new range of shoes they released today with Kickers? I'm in love with the black & white brogues, NOT good for my bank account! :D XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...