20 February, 2013

Yee-haww! #OOTD

ootd feb20

Shirt: Primark (£10) // Skinnies: Leigh, Topshop // Belt: eBay, from this seller // Loafers: River Island sale (£5, bargain!)

Howdy partners! I've decided to post more outfit of the day posts (as they're the ones I like to look at/read the most) so I hope you 
like today's wild west offering (ish!)

I bought this shirt on Sunday & absolutely love it (nice one, Primarni!) The belt is from eBay & whilst it's not particularly in keeping with my cowgal look I needed something to hold my trousers up, simple as that :)

These were taken quickly before heading out with my Ma for some quality Wednesday times; let me know what you think, 
would you like to see more OOTD posts?

MYSTRINGALING X




2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...