03 February, 2013

Wanderlust: The Far East

If you're anything like me, the start of a new year gives you itchy feet to travel to new places & see new things (well, anything's better than sitting in the miserable weather here!) Working in a travel agents doesn't help, seeing new incredible destinations every day makes me wriggle inside, desperate to get out in the big wide world & have fun.

At the moment I would love nothing more than to visit the Far East; China, Thailand, Japan, Bali, Hong Kong, Singapore: I want to see them all!

far east

Time to get saving those pennies!

MYSTRINGALING X

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean :) Daydreaming about knew places somehow always comes to me with the beginning of the year, too.
    Nice photos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love discovering new places & adding them to my 'to visit' list :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...