05 February, 2013

Treat Yourself: Enrapture Totem Styler Less Than Half Price!

Woweee kids, boots.com have gone all lovely for Valentine's Day & added some huge online discounts; my personal fave being the almighty Enrapture Totem Styler.

totem

Perfect for creating ringlets, bohemian curls or soft waves by encoding your look and adding style to short, medium or long hair. This next generation curling tool features a unique totem barrel that allows you to set the three zones to different temperatures using the encoder dial, resulting in an array of different curls.

This badboy is usually £74.99 but by using the discount code 'TOTEM' online (when you're at the checkout) you can snap it up for £29.99. Get buying now before the deal ends!

See my review of the Enrapture Jumbo Waver here :)

MYSTRINGALING X

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, that's a really good deal :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe it when I saw how big the discount was. £75 is kind of pricey (I think) for something that you might not use very often but I've heard such good things about the curlers, & the waver is so good, that £30 seems like a steal :) XX

      Delete
  2. what a great deal x

    cath kidston giveaway: 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll definitely check your giveaway out, I love a bit of Cath :)

      Delete
  3. That is such an amazing deal! Thanks for sharing.

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Enrapture Heated rollers for Christmas! I really want this too now :)

    I followed you, your blog looks wicked, right up my street. http://www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you, that's really kind of you :) XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...