15 February, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: Most Wanted #6

This week it's all about loafers, loafery McLoafers: I love them! The only choice is, classic or quirky?

loafers col


I absolutely love the blue sole on these JC loafers, not to mention the spikes; I think it's a really interesting twist on a classic. Then there's the classic: the Russell & Bromley 'Chester', these babies have been around for donkeys years (they're now part of R&B's 'Heritage' collection); black patent leather - a wardrobe staple. I am currently saving my pennies!

Do you like loafers? Which pair are your favourite?

MYSTRINGALING X

2 comments:

  1. cool! like it!
    love your blog dear! could you please check out mine?
    it would be an honour!
    It's fashion damnit
    thank you so much!
    Lottie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course :) I love your satchel, I got the mustard yellow one for my birthday.

      XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...