13 January, 2013

Tag: You're It

Taaaaag! You all know how these go & last Sunday the lovely Danielle at misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.co.uk tagged me in the 'tag you're it' tag.

tag

The rules are:
- Every tagged person has to tell 11 things about themselves 
- The person who has tagged you asked 11 questions, answer them
- Ask 11 questions for the 11 blogs you're going to tag
- Mention the blog that tagged you but don't tag back

11 things about me:
1. I sleep with my book/kindle & the latest copy of Elle next to me in my bed (obvs not if someone's stopping, but the other side needs filling when it's just me!)
2. I have a slight obsession with online shopping, it's soo addictive!
3. I love cats, my cat Maggie is a proper babe :)
4. I'm only 5ft 5 but have size 7 feet
5. I love violent films, a couple of my faves are True Romance & American Psycho
6. I love trashy tv, anything to do with the Kardashians, Made in Chelsea, anything on E! you know the score
7. I am currently working at a travel agents, which I love - researching incredible far off places all day isn't too shabby!
8. My favourite perfume, which I wear everyday, is Chanel 'Chance'
9. I'm a sucker for new beauty products, especially ones that won't break the bank, MUA I'm looking at you!
10. I love to travel & last year went to Italy 4 times, Dublin & Munich once, + a good handful of trips to London & other lovely places around Blighty
11. I love musicals & cannot wait to see the Les Miserables film when it comes out. I went to see the live show in London in the summer & it was incredible.

Danielle's questions for me:

If you had to pick one nail polish colour that you had to wear for the rest of your life what would you choose?
Probably Nails Inc 'Elizabeth Street', it's a really subtle pinky nude & looks good with everything.

Whats more important, a good hair day or a good makeup day?
Definitely a good makeup day. It does make me sad when my hair's not looking too great but I think makeup is more important to me.

What's your most embarrassing moment 
Umm... it's not exactly falling over in front of everyone embarrassing but it took me 3 attempts to pass my driving test which was a bit embarrassing.

What is your best feature?
I'd say probably my legs, they're the one part of me that has always been fairly skinny :)

If you had superpowers what would you choose?
I'd probably choose the ability to see things & remember them without having to keep looking/revising, you know like when Derren Brown taught someone to scan read books & they could remember everything? Like that :)

What's the 3 beauty items that you couldn't live without?
Foundation, mascara & liquid eyeliner.

What is your one wish for 2013?
To be back in the same country as my boyfriend, we've been living apart for the last 18 months & it's horrible!

What's at the top of your beauty wishlist?
There's quite a few things but probably at the top are a pair of Shu Uemura gold plated eyelash curlers.

What inspires you to blog?
I love having somewhere that I can share all the things that I love online. Interacting with other bloggers also inspires me, seeing them write about things that they're passionate about & just the general creativeness that other bloggers show, from their blog layout to their photography, some people do it all so well.

What is the most used app on your phone?
Probably facebook (shockingly) or whatsapp.

If you could place yourself in any reality TV show, which one would you choose?
Made in Chelsea without a doubt. I probably wouldn't be posh enough but I'd be up for a parrrdy :D

If you could treat yourself to anything in the world what would you buy? (money being no object)
A house/flat for me & the Ital :)

My 11 questions for others:
1. What's your favourite foundation?
2. What camera do you use to take the photos for your blog?
3. What do you spend the most money on: makeup, your hair, clothes, shoes, or accessories?
4. What's your favourite blog to read & why?
5. Where's your favourite place that you've ever visited on holiday & why?
6. Do you own a designer handbag?
7. Have you ever had a haircut disaster?
8. What's your favourite beauty product?
9. If you won the lottery what's the first thing you'd buy?
10. Who is your style idol & why?
11. What is your most important New Year's resolution?

The bloggers I tag are:

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thank you for tagging me, I can't wait to do it.

    Online shopping is the best! Especially as you don't even have to leave your bed :-P

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, looking forward to seeing your answers :)

      XX

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the tag, darling! :) I would love to answer this ASAP!
    Truly appreciate it!


    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I hope you get to be with your boyfriend soon! 18 mos apart is TORTURE! You are both so strong and I commend your relationship!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh bless you, thank you very much :) hopefully we'll be back in the same place in March, I can't wait!
      XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...