31 January, 2013

Monthly Favourites: January

This month's favourites may as well be called 'winter survival kit' because these are the products that are keeping me going through this horrible weather!

jan faves

Nivea Irresistibly Smooth Body Lotion
I absolutely love this body lotion; it's brilliant on your legs & arms but I use it mostly on my neck. That might sound a bit strange but as soon as the weather turns cold I get such a dry neck & this stuff is perfect for keeping it moisturised.

Nivea Express Hydration Hand Lotion
This is the newest addition to the bunch, it's brilliant & a winter must have. See my review here :)

LetiBalm Lip Balm
This italian lip balm is one of my all time greatest finds! It costs about 6€ but it last aaages & is so moisturising on your lips - I stock up on this stuff every time I go to Italy.

Boots Traditional Skin Care Moisturising Cream
I like to use a really rich moisturiser on my face at night & this Boots Traditional Skin Care moisturiser is perfect. It only costs about £3 & comes in a huge tub + you don't need a lot to moisturise your whole face. Exactly what your poor face needs after a tough day out in the cold.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
This is another holy grail beauty product. I'm already on to my third tube of this hand cream this winter, it's so good. It has a bit of a funny smell (it reminds me of talcum powder) & immediately after applying it your hands are a little greasy but after a minute or two the cream has sunk in & your hands feel beautiful & soft. I like to use this on my hands before I go to sleep.

Burt Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm 
Burt Bees sure do know how to make a good lip balm + this pomegranate one smells gorgeous. I love the stick as it makes application really quick & easy plus it's the perfect size for your handbag.

Optrex Refreshing Eye Drops
Finally, I don't know about you but turning the heating up in the house has made my eyes really dry & so these eye drops are a godsend. Thank you, Optrex!

Have you used any of these products? What are your winter 'must haves'? Let me know, I'd love to hear what keeps you looking good in this coooold weather :)

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...