25 January, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: Most Wanted #3

Other styles may come & go but I think the skinny jean is here to stay; long live the skinnies! I absolutely love my Topshop 'Leigh' skinnies (they go with everything), I love them so much that I've been considering buying another pair exactly the same, until I saw Leigh's new cheeky cousin Carey (£45); hello, lover!

topshopcarey

For me, Topshop jeans have always been, & probably always will be, the best fitting jeans (for my body shape) that I have ever found & so, with this in mind, I am hungry to try a pair of 'Careys'.

Some people may think that £45 for a pair of jeans is a bit pricey, but if you look at the price as cost per wear they pay for themselves. Black skinnies will go with everything & are therefore, in my opinion, a wardrobe staple & worthwhile investment. I love the Carey's high rise design & cheeky ripped knees (nothing wrong with a bit of designer wear & tear in my book) & they come in black, bleached stonewash & classic denim mid-blue: poifect!

What are your thoughts on these jeans, and other Topshop jeans? Are you a fan of Moto denim? Let me know in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X

4 comments:

  1. Oooo they look great! Think I need to splurge on some Topshop jeans, I usually plump for new look cause they're cheaper, such a bargain hunter ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you, I've gone through a few pairs of Primarni ones but I always seem to go back to Topshop jeans :) XX

      Delete
  2. these are too cute but i don't think that it will fit me.. my mom ALWAYS cuts my jeans every time i get new pairs since I'm 5'2 and I have short legs! :(

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Have you ever tried Topshop's petite section? Turn ups are always cute :) X

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...