18 January, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: Most Wanted #2

I'm a huuuge fan of sweatshirts, especially at this time of year; they're warm, cosy & a fun, casual way to liven up a winter outfit. This week's Friday lust list contender: ASOS's 101 Dalmatians Print Sweatshirt, £30.

dalmatian jumper

What's there not to love? It's cute & fun & right up my street :) I like that from a distance it's not really obvious what it is, looking a little bit like a geometric pattern, but ho no! it's dalmatians! I'm a big fan of the Topshop 'GEEK' sweatshirts (£29). I think they look so warm & over-sized & fabulous but I just wish they said something else on them, am I the only one?

What are your thoughts on sweatshirts, yay or nay? Let me know in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X

2 comments:

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...