11 January, 2013

Friday I'm in Love: Most Wanted #1

A new year means new regular posts so welcome to my weekly (Friday) lust list, all the things that I've seen & been umm-ing and arr-ing about buying (we all do it :)) So to begin, welcome this little beauty, the Topshop Oxblood Fedora, £25.


fedora heart


fedoras


I don't know if I'm really a "hat person" (I feel like I have a big head haha) but I think fedoras are such a stylish simple way to brighten up an outfit. What are your thoughts? Any of you currently rocking a cheeky fedora? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...