17 December, 2012

Monday Review: Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Face Wash

This Monday's review is a beaut: Garnier's delicious Fruit Energy face wash, 200ml for around £4.

Mon Review Garnier FWash

What Garnier say: Pure Active Fruit Energy wash is a foaming wash that helps target imperfections, leaving skin looking revitalised & reduces the appearance of visible pores. The foaming wash, with salicylic acid, eliminates impurities, purifies and tightens pores to help protect against the appearance of imperfections. Enriched with extracts of grapefruit, pomegranate and with vitamin C derivative selected for their purifying qualities. The invigorating fresh fragrance washes over your face with a fruity burst.

Results... 
This face wash is perfect for mornings, its soft fruity smell leaves your face feeling fresh & extremely clean & goes a long way to help wake you up, especially on these dark winter mornings! The pump action also means that it's quick & easy to use, no faffing about with squeezy bottles.

Overall rating...
I'd give this face wash 
I love it & will definitely be repurchasing :)

Have you tried this face wash or any of Garnier's other skincare products? What did you think? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear what you think.


MYSTRINGALING X

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. This is a great review, I might have to try it out

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, found you through bbloggers xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi:) I recently bought this product because i wanted to do something against my skin imperfections in the T-zone, basically i was just convinced by their TV spot and i hoped this could solve my problems;) I am generally very happy with the face wash, mainly due to the nice smell;) but i feel like it leaves my skin very dry, did you experience this as well?

    Nice blog, keep on! Cheers from Switzerland xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the scent is absolutely divine but i'm afraid it also left my skin dry. I have to compensate with lots of moisturizer :/.

    Nice blog, congrats xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did leave my skin a little dry but not so much that it was a problem. You're right though, the smell is yummy :) XX

      Delete
  5. i was thinking twice before buying this because i dont want waste my money . after reading your review , im buying one tomorrow .

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was thinking twice before buying this because i dont want waste my money . after reading your review , im buying one tomorrow .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found my review helpful, I think it's a really good product :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...