03 December, 2012

Monday Review: Boots Cucumber Face Scrub

Good exfoliators are so hard to find, especially ones that don't break the bank, so say hello to my little friend: Boots Essentials Cucumber Facial Scrub, £1.50 (50ml).


What Boots say: Enriched with soothing cucumber and vitamins, this gentle scrub works to revive and brighten skin by lightly polishing away dry patched and dead skin cells.

Results...
I really like this face scrub; it smells good & has enough oomph in it that you feel like you've really cleaned your face. I hate it when exfoliators are a bit pathetic, I want to be able to feel that my skin is getting a good scrub (not sandpaper territory but..!) 

Overall rating...
I'd give this face scrub 
For the price it's amazing + it's a brilliant size for travelling.

Have you tried this or any of Boots other Essentials Cucumber products? What did you think? I'd love to know in the comments below.

MYSTRINGALING X

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a new follower from the BLT blog hop! I love anything cucumber!

    Follow back?

    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for following :)
      I'll be sure to check out your blog X

      Delete
  2. I love BOOTS products! And cucumber is an alltime fave. I use their cucumber wipes :)
    Wish we had Boots here in the Philippines. Closest is Thailand!

    new follower here!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh what a shame there's not one closer!

      Thank you so much for following :)

      XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...