09 November, 2012

Sunshine through colour #OOTD

Haaai lovelies :) here's a quick outfit post from the other day. I decided to wear some really bright colours to brighten up a pretty grey day. I hope you like it :)




Pink jumper: Topshop // Lime green dress (worn as a top): Primark (sale) // Skirt: Topshop (sale) // Chelsea boots: Dorothy Perkins

This is actually a fairly thrifty outfit; the skirt was £6.30 in the Topshop sale & the lime green dress that I'm wearing as a top was reduced to £3 in Primarni -- bargain-tastic! Have any of you discovered any good bargains recently?

MYSTRINGALING X

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. The skirt is so fun. This has made me want to start wearing brighter outfits because its so easy to live in black during winter x
    http://britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I've only recently become more adventurous with colours & prints but it really does cheer you up, wearing some colour, on a dull day :) X

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...