26 November, 2012

Monday Review: Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation

It's that time again & this week's Monday Review is a cracker: Rimmel's Match Perfection foundation.


What Rimmel say: Introducing a whole new Match Perfection, a makeup match like you’ve never seen before. Traceless coverage with Advanced Smart-Tone Technology reveals a perfectly flawless you, no matter what the light.  From the bathroom, to work, to the pub, your natural colour never changes. Completely conceals imperfections with no foundation line, no makeup mask. Enhanced with Sapphire Radiance for an illuminating glow that never falls flat. Natural, flawless coverage with a fresh finish. Lasts all day.

Results...
Whilst I have no idea how you bottle 'Sapphire Radiance', it works! I was so impressed with this foundation. I've used Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation before & thought the coverage & colour were both quite good, however, within a few hours it was sliding off my face: not so good! This foundation's completely different, it's light & leaves your skin with a really subtle glow & perfect coverage; it doesn't settle into my pores & there definitely isn't an awful tidemark around your chin. I'd even go as far as to say this is on a par with NARS Sheer Glow foundation (& I love that stuff!) An absolute snip at £6.99; stock up now!

Overall rating...
I would give this foundation 
I absolutely love this stuff, for the price & the quality I might never go back to higher-end foundations (a big statement but I've been so impressed - can you tell? :))
It comes in 11 different shades, I wear shade 100 Ivory which is a pale but very natural slightly yellow-toned shade. I originally bought this foundation to wear in the week, so that I wouldn't get through my NARS too quickly, but I have started wearing it everyday; I love the colour, the finish, the easy application, & its staying power, I wore it for 16 hours & it still looked good. If you're looking for a brilliant everyday/work foundation, this is the perfect product.

Have you tried Rimmel's Match Perfection foundation? What did you think? 


MYSTRINGALING X

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your review, I love this foundation! Mine is a little bit too dark now though so I'm going to get the next lightest shade after payday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves it :)

      Delete
  2. I've never really been drawn to Rimmel as a brand if I'm honest. But now I'm tempted to try it - especially if it's on par with NARS :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For £7 it's definitely worth a go, I hope you like it :) X

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...