12 November, 2012

Monday Review: Collection Mosaic Bronzer

This week's product is Collection's Mosaic Shimmering Glow Powder in shade '6 Mosaic Glow' (15g for £2.99)


What Collection say about this product: Bronzed mosaic powder to create a natural sunkissed glow. Contains vitamin E. 

Results...
I absolutely loved this bronzer! Despite looking quite dark & orangey in the colour swatch on my arm, when I applied it to my face (over my foundation) it really did leave me with a soft sun-kissed glow. The colour is extremely buildable; I started with a very gentle swipe, with my blusher brush, over the palette which gave me just enough for a subtle glow - perfect if you're pale - I then repeated this step twice to build the colour. The end result is a beautiful, subtle glow; there is some shimmer in this product but not so much that your face is shiny or sparkly.

Overall rating...
I'd give this bronzer ☆ 
It's a perfect colour for my skin tone (fairly pale). The palette is also nice & big so you can really work the  colour into your brush. The price is another factor that makes me love this product: only £2.99!
A definite 'must have' for everyone's make-up bag :)

Have you tried this bronzer? What did you think?

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...