04 November, 2012

Halloween Make-up & #OOTD

OHaaai!

Unlike most of you,  I didn't celebrate halloween until last night :( so finally, here are some photos of my halloween outfit & make-up. 
I hope you like!

Face
For my make-up I used snazaroo white face paint & then did most of the detailing with black liquid eyeliner, as it stays on so well & doesn't smudge once it's dry. I did the shading with black snazaroo face paint & an angled eyeshadow brush.

The outfit 
(the Ital -- aka James Bond -- & I)
My dress was from this lovely seller on eBay (£10.94 inc. postage)

What did you guys dress up as for halloween? Did anyone else try some scary facepaint? 

MYSTRINGALING X

4 comments:

  1. Your face paint is so good!
    Love his outfit too haha :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks :) most people (including me) found his mask really scary :) XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...