12 October, 2012

Most Wanted: Winter Coats

It's that time of year again, it's nippy outside, which can only mean one thing: time for a winter coat. I tend to buy a new winter coat every year as I never spend a great deal on one. This year though I'm torn between lots of styles & colours. Some of my favourites so far are...


However, I think there may be one coat that has stolen my heart, this lovely little ASOS number...


It's not yet available online but it is in this month's ASOS magazine (right photo). Hmmm what are your thoughts? There's so much choice! Have you found your perfect winter coat yet? 

MYSTRINGALING X

Follow on Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the asos one! So gorgeous. I also really like the red one from River Island.

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post!

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definately love the khaki and black one! lovely blog :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I think I'm definitely going to purchase the last one on payday :) X

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sending me your link! I need a new coat! love all of these :). I'm following now, hope you'll check my blog & join my give-away if you like!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm now following you on GFC too :) X

      Delete
  5. Great Post,Lovely blog btw
    Please take some take out and check mine one out.

    Take Care
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogpspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love :)

      I tried the link to your blog but it doesn't seem to work :(

      XX

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...