18 October, 2012

Liebster 2.0

OHAI! So I've been nominated again for the Liebster award, this time by the lovely Hannah @ aprettymessuk.blogspot.co.uk :) everyone by now I'm sure knows the dealio with Liebster awards, if you're unsure have a look at my last one.



So, Hannah's questions for me:

1) What's your dream job?
My dream job would be a mixture of everything that I love, so if someone paid me to travel, read books, lust over amazing fashion finds AND write about it all I'd be pretty darn content :)

2) Whose make up do you see and become the green eyed monster?

Ummm this is a hard one! There's no one whose makeup I really admire but I am addicted to makeup tutorials (see more about that here). I love anyone who can create a fresh-faced look; simple dewy skin, cat eye eyeliner & big lashes are my absolute faves :)

3) If you could only read one blog and that's it... whose would it be?

This is another hard one... for outfit posts probably shoesandsashimi.blogspot.co.uk & anouskaproettabrandon.com, photography would definitely be styleheroine.com, & for some literary fodder fo' sho' my mate Matthew @ itwouldcrumble.blogspot.co.uk. Sorry, I wasn't very good at just picking one!

4) You're on a deserted island and a hot guy/girl is coming to save you. What 3 make up items did you save?

Foundation, eyeliner, mascara. Hands down!

5) What product do you live by?

I think the best staple product is a good foundation. If it gives me good, natural (very important) coverage then I will pay a hefty price for it. I think the most money you spend should be on your foundation, everything else (eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, lipstick etc.) can be bought cheaper. It's very hard to find a good, cheap foundation -- trust me I've looked far & wide!

6) Your motto?

You have to love yourself & who you are before anyone else will love you.

7) Favourite film?

Oooh toughy! Probably American Psycho there's not one thing that I don't love about it.

8) What's your favourite cocktail and place to drink it?

Does Sangria count? My favourite place to drink it is wherever my friends are: amazing party drink :)

9) What's the most played song on your iTunes?

John Mayer 'Slow Dancing in a Burning Room', if you don't know it then you need to!



10) What's your most viewed post?

Until recently my most viewed post was about finding the perfect bikini, I think everyone has that dilema! Nowadays it's MUA vs. Urban Decay -- Palette Wars, the Undressed palette vs. the Naked palette.

11) Who makes you the happiest?

My boyfriend, closest friends & family (& my cat of course, she's a babe :))

Have any of you been nominated for a liebster award? (I'm sure a lot of you have.) What are your thoughts on them? How would you have answered these questions, let me know in the comments below :)

MYSTRINGALING X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...