19 October, 2012

♡ Label Lust ♡ -- Kenzo

This season Kenzo has made my eyes go WOW! With their simple shapes, beautiful bold colours & striking patterns, what's not to love?




 My absolute favourite is this green tiger sweatshirt (seen on absolutely everyone at every Fashion Week going!) No surprises that it's now sold out everywhere :(


 A few final absolute beauties from the AW12 collection; if these pieces don't cheer you up on a dull autumnal day I don't know what will!

What are your thoughts on Kenzo? Until very recently I wasn't particularly aware of their designs or pieces but I absolutely love everything I've seen after a bit of delving :) patterns ahoy!

MYSTRINGALING x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...