06 October, 2012

I Will Wait #OOTD

So it's been a week or two since my last outfit of the day but I got these trousers the other day & I'm in love!


Blouse - Primarni // Jumper - Next // Trousers - Primarni (also available in a beautiful navy) // Shoes - Primarni

I think the purpley maroon colour of the trousers is perfect for autumn. I teamed them with this cream blouse because I love the detailing on the collar, & then a nice navy knit to keep me warm once I'm out & about. I didn't realise how much of my outfit was from good ol' Primark! I hope you like it :)

MYSTRINGALING X

Post title: 'I Will Wait' by Mumford & Sons.

8 comments:

  1. Loving the outfit your hair looks gorgeous and think the jumper and trousers are fab xx

    also loving the song too x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely :) I love autumn clothes :)
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Loving your style. Your tattoos look amazing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, you have a lovely blog :) now following you XX

      Delete
  4. LOVE those primark flats and polka dot burgundy slacks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love a good Primark find :)

      Delete

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment. I read every single one & always make time to reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...